- Learning about being a consort - the 'Jigsaw program' 6 weekly Zoom sessions held 3 times a year
- Meeting other future consorts
- Meeting past and present consorts
- Attending Events - in-person & virtual
- Year group specific events
- Members Directory
- Members Brooch / Pin available to purchase
- Discount at Lock & Co Hatters for current consorts and those in their preceding year
- Access to members area of website including Dress Code and Useful Resources
- Pooling our knowledge and experiences to enable you to have a great year as Consort.
If you would like to become a member of City Consorts, please complete the Application form on the main membership page.
Jigsaw Program - preparation for being a Consort, 6 weekly sessions lasting about an hour on Zoom. Click here to view the program. Jigsaw Program Page.
The Membership Secretary will be happy to respond to your queries and questions using email CityConsortsC2@gmail.com